Hot ‘N’ Healthy is getting sweet ‘n’ spicy with this fresh, tropical take on grilled chicken. This dairy-free, grain-free, clean-eating dish is still so delish, your taste buds will never believe it’s so healthy.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME6 min
TOTAL TIME16 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 limes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- To make the marinade, combine juice of 1 lime, olive oil, garlic powder, thyme and a little salt in a bowl. Cut the chicken breasts into strips and add to the bowl, ensuring the pieces are covered with marinade. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- To make the salsa, combine pineapple, cherry tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, juice and zest of 1 lime in a bowl. Toss together gently.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill the chicken strips about 2-3 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove and let rest about 5 minutes before topping with the pineapple salsa and serving.