Kick this National Cheesecake Day up a notch with the smoky flavor of Grilled Cheesecake. Pair it with your favorite jam for a delicious breakfast or dessert.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME20 min
TOTAL TIME30 min
- 1 can crescent dough sheets
- 1/2 package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup jam
- Powdered sugar, for topping
- To make filling, add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in small bowl, mix until combined.
- Roll out crescent dough sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut into 6 squares. Add about 1 tbsp. of cream cheese filling and spread crosswise to form a line. Then add 1 tbsp. jam alongside cream cheese filling.
- Roll side closest to you over filling and pull slightly on edges to make longer. Then pinch each side to secure filling and cut off extra dough on edges if needed.
- Turn grill onto medium-low heat on one side.
- Brush oil over grill grates on cold side and place the cheesecake rolls on top. Close grill.
- Grill for 10 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, sprinkle powdered sugar over cheesecake rolls and serve with additional jam as dipping sauce. Enjoy!