Celebrate Bastille Day by grilling up this classic creamy French cheese – the warm, smoky flavors paired with your favorite sweet jam will have everyone saying, “C’est délicieux.”
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME4 min
TOTAL TIME14 min
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup jam
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Basil, optional for serving
- Plum tomatoes, optional for serving
- Turn on grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush rind of Brie cheese wheel with olive oil.
- Place on oiled grates over indirect heat for about 2 minutes per side or until warmed.
- Remove from grill and add your favorite jam and walnuts on top of wheel. Serve immediately with a warm baguette, garnished with fresh basil and tomatoes. Bon appétit!