Don't know what to do with all that leftover Halloween candy? Create a delicious bbq banana chocolate dessert you and the kids will love!
- 5 ripe bananas, with peels
- 1 ¼ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ¼ cups chocolate chips
- Slice a deep slit into the inside of an unpeeled banana, taking care not to slice all the way through.
- Separate the fruit of the banana to create more of a gap and stuff with chocolate chips and marshmallows – or use leftover chocolate Halloween candy!
- Use tin foil to create a ‘boat’ for each banana to rest on while grilling.
- Place each banana boat on a grill set to medium high heat and cook for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is soft and marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!