A few simple ingredients are all you need to put together a hearty, delicious dish. We’ve chosen to skewer a group of potatoes together to create a perfect BBQ side dish, but you can also use toothpicks to grill individual potatoes for fun party appetizers. Just remember, if using wooden skewers or picks, soak them beforehand for safe grilling.
- 20 small new potatoes
- 7 slices bacon
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat grill to low.
- Wash potatoes; brush with olive oil.
- Cut bacon pieces into thirds.
- Wrap each potato with a bacon piece and then thread onto a skewer, about 5 potatoes per skewer.
- Grill on the grate or in a grill basket for easier cleanup if you prefer, turning occasionally, for about 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked completely.
- Remove carefully, serve and enjoy!