We’ve got corn on the cob, wrapped in bacon, wrapped in foil. What could be better for a summery Friday? Seriously, it’s as amazing as it sounds!
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME42 min
TOTAL TIME52 min
- 5 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to high.
- Sprinkle the corn with salt and pepper, then wrap each ear in 2-3 slices of bacon, covering as much of the kernels as possible.
- Wrap the bacon-wrapped ears of corn in foil, twisting the ends of the packet to seal.
- Place the packet on the grill, grilling on high for about 2 minutes, flipping once. Turn heat to low and continue to grill for about 40 minutes, until the bacon is cooked through.
- Carefully remove and open the packet, then enjoy!