Grilled brussels sprouts with bacon might just be your new go-to recipe. With a few tasty ingredients and a simple recipe, bacon-wrapped brussels sprouts are sure to be a hit.
- 1 pint brussels sprouts, trimmed and cleaned
- ½ lb. thick-cut bacon
- Pepper to taste
- Cut each strip of bacon in half widthwise and any larger brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Wrap each brussels sprout in a ½ strip of bacon. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Thread 3-4 brussels sprouts onto a bamboo skewer and repeat until all brussels sprouts are on a skewer.
- Grill on high heat for 25-30 minutes or until brussels sprouts are tender and bacon is crisp. Remove from skewers and place in serving dish with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!