Grab some fresh apricots, whip up a sweet honey glaze, and top with vanilla bean ice cream to create this delicious grilled apricots dessert. It's sure to be a hit for both you and your guests.
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 6 ripe apricots, halved and pitted
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chopped almonds
- Heat honey, butter, vanilla and salt in a small skillet over low heat until butter is melted, and ingredients are well combined.
- Grill on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, cut-side-down, or until apricots become tender and grill marks appear. While grilling, brush about half of the honey mixture onto the apricots.
- Remove from grill and place on a plate, cut-side-up, then brush the remaining honey mixture on.
- Serve apricots slightly warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chopped almonds.