Welcome in the autumn season by grilling up some fresh apples. This simple recipe gives you the flavor of an apple pie, in only 10 minutes. Eat alone or top with a scoop of ice cream for a more decadent treat.Original Recipe
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 4 apples, halved and cored
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Brush apple halves with butter on both sides.
- Grill apples face down on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes or until apples begin to soften and grill marks appear.
- Flip apples and grill for additional 5 minutes or until soft.
- Brush cut side of apples with remaining butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Serve warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!