The perfect drink for your next holiday gathering, this recipe gives you autumn in a glass. Grabs some apples, grill them up, and try our delicious apple cider cocktail today!
- 12 oz. mezcal
- 6 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 lemon, sliced to garnish
- 1 apple, sliced to garnish
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 cinnamon sticks, to garnish
- Pour mescal, lemon juice, agave nectar and apple cider into a cocktail shaker with ice, and shake until well combined.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on apple and lemon slices, and grill on medium-high heat until just soft.
- Pour each drink into a glass with ice cubes, garnish with grilled lemon and apple, plus a cinnamon stick.