Grilled Pesto Chicken with Summer Squash
¼ cup toasted walnuts
3 tbsp refrigerated pesto
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Kosher salt and black pepper
2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into thick slices
1 tbsp olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
2 tsp salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend
Fresh basil, for serving
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Stir together walnuts, pesto, and fresh lemon juice. Thin with 1 tablespoon water, if necessary. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
2. Toss 3 zucchini and 2 yellow squash (cut lengthwise into thick slices) with olive oil and kosher salt and black pepper.
3. Season 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets with salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend, and kosher salt and black pepper.
4. Grill chicken until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Grill squash until tender, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Serve vegetables and chicken topped with pesto and fresh basil.
Grilled Artichokes with Harissa-Honey Dip
4 medium Artichokes
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp Harissa
1 tbsp Honey
1 ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp salt
1. Using a serrated knife, cut 1/2 inch off the top of each artichoke. Cut each in half vertically and, using scissors, trim the pointy ends off the leaves. Carefully cut out the fuzzy choke in the center and discard. Rub artichokes all over with lemon. Fill a large pot with water and fit with a steaming rack. Place artichokes on rack and steam until they are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill to high heat. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, harissa, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and stir well. Set aside.
3. Spray the cut side of each artichoke with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and remaining pepper. Grill artichokes, cut side down, until nicely charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve hot with dipping sauce.