Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
½ cup olive oil
½ cup ranch dressing
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
2 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp white vinegar
¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
3. Lightly oil the grill gate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken in no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
½ cup thickly sliced zucchini
½ cup sliced red bell pepper
½ cup sliced yellow bell pepper
½ cup sliced yellow squash
½ cup sliced red onion
16 large fresh button mushrooms
16 cherry tomatoes
½ cup olive oil
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup lemon juice
½ clove garlic, crushed
1. Place the zucchini, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, squash, red onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Pour over the vegetables. Cover bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat grill for medium heat.
4. Lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, and place on preheated grill. Cook for 12 minutes to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
½ cup balsamic vinegar
12 slices Italian bread
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pound strawberries, washed and diced
2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
1 cup goat cheese, room temperature
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Heat vinegar in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Simmer until reduced by about half, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Prepare a grill for high heat. Place bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Combine strawberries and thyme in a small bowl and set aside.
4. Grill bread on the preheated grill until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Spread goat cheese on toasted bread. Add black pepper, salt, and reduced vinegar to the strawberry mixture. Spoon over the goat cheese topped bruschetta. Garnish with additional thyme.