Top 3 Reasons to Choose a Propane Tankless Water Heater
Did you know home water heaters account for nearly 17 percent of a home’s energy use, consuming more energy than all other household appliances combined? The traditional tank water heater consumes a lot of energy keeping water hot while you’re not using it, wasting hundreds of dollars each year. Propane powered tankless water heaters are more advanced than ever before and are becoming increasingly more popular.
Here are the top three reasons to choose a propane tankless water heater
1. Comfort and Convenience
- Tankless water heaters are great for families because there is continuous hot water. Unlike the traditional tank water heater, a tankless water heater heats on demand so there is no need to schedule bathing times or compromise hot water usage.
- Tankless water heaters are mounted to a wall, either outside or inside your home depending on climate in your area. The compactness will free up closet or garage space in your home.
- Tankless water heaters can have life expectancy of 20+ years.
2. More hot water
- Propane tankless water heaters allow more hot water to more appliances at one time. You could take a shower while your laundry and dishwasher are running. Tankless water heaters also provide a better experience to Jacuzzi tubs or Roman baths.
3. Environmentally Friendly
- Tankless water heaters are 30 percent more efficient than the standard 50-gallon tank water heater, which means better for the environment and your wallet. This efficiency can cut your cost up to 30 percent each year!
The cost-effective, very popular tankless water heater is a simple concept that can reap great benefits. Here is how the tankless water heater works:
What will it cost?
Though tankless water heaters may have a high cost for purchase and installation, there are ways to save. Contact your local AmeriGas office for more details, promotions or specials. Check out propane incentive programs or local incentives for using energy efficient appliances.
Selection and Installation
Once you’ve decided that a tankless water heater is right for your home or business you can begin to explore a wide variety of propane tankless water heaters and contractors for installation. Proper installation of your propane tankless water heater can optimize energy efficiency and ensure safety.
Contact your local AmeriGas office for more information about propane appliances and tankless water heaters.