Enjoy this delicious recipe for Quick Peach Cobbler on the grill, provided by grilling guru Bobby G. This sweet, summery recipe calls for just a few ingredients and provides the perfect ending to a grilled meal. And even better yet, it can be cooked right alongside your main course!
Makes: 1 Pan
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME1 hrs 0 min
TOTAL TIME1 hrs 10 min
- 16 oz. frozen sliced peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 16 oz. lemon-lime soda
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400.
- In a grill-safe pan, add frozen sliced peaches in an even layer, and then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- In a bowl, mix box of yellow cake mix with lemon-lime soda, and then pour evenly over peaches.
- Sprinkle pan with more cinnamon and sugar to taste, plus drizzle with honey.
- Place pan on grate and grill for 45-60 minutes, or until the cobbler turns golden brown.
- Carefully remove pan and serve warm.