Throwing the Perfect Football Party
1. It is always important to invite your friends and family, even maybe your colleagues over when throwing that perfect football party! The more, the merrier, as long as everyone can see the television clearly. Make sure your house is clean when your guests arrive. Don’t wait until the last minute!
2. To create the perfect atmosphere you want to decorate and set up the house for the festivities! Lay out any tables and chairs you’ll need. Don’t forget to tuck several garbage bags somewhere close to the table for easy access. There’s nothing worse than throwing a party and having your garbage spill over because you weren’t prepared.
3. Planning the perfect menu is also an important part of the party’s success. If you wish, you can ask people to pitch in either by bringing a dish to add to the food table or contributing some money to the kitty to help you with the party expenses. Be sure your menu includes some great burgers and firing up the grill with your AmeriGas propane tank.
4. Now that you have the perfect menu planned don’t forget to think ahead about how you want to organize the food layout. The idea is that everyone is free to help themselves and enjoy the informality of the occasion! Place the drinks in coolers, and dump ice over them. Ensure there are places to set down the hot food when it comes out, and leave plates, cutlery, napkins, and seasoning out for everyone to help themselves.
5. Make your guests feel at home when they arrive. Talk about the game while the pre-show is going on. Use half time as a snack break. The commercials are renowned for being the best and highest costing commercials played on TV so make it easy for your guests to hang around the TV while eating.
6. Recruit people to help you clean-up after the game. Ask people if they want to take any of the leftovers home and make certain you have the supplies necessary for them to do so. After everyone leaves, finish cleaning and relax. You just threw one heck of a party!
Not sure where to pick-up your AmeriGas tank? Find a location near you