This healthy, crunchy and completely craveable snack is a cinch to make on your grill. Be sure to start with raw peanuts, and then once grilled, experiment with different seasonings to find your favorite variety!
- 2 lbs. raw peanuts, shelled
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Salt & pepper, or other seasoning, to taste
- Toss peanuts in a cast iron skillet over low heat, stirring in coconut oil to evenly coat peanuts.
- Set up your grill for indirect heat, and place the skillet on the indirect side, grilling for 20-30 minutes or until crunchy. Hint: If peanuts are overcooked, they will actually become soft, like boiled peanuts.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with seasoning, mixing to ensure an even coating.
- Serve warm or save to enjoy later for a salty snack!