Given their soft texture, avocados don’t usually come to mind for grilling, but a quick cook makes them extra yummy. Once grilled, eat them alone or use in salads, sandwiches or simply spread on toast.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME5 min
TOTAL TIME15 min
- 1 large avocado
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pre-heat the grill to high.
- Halve the avocado and remove the stone, keeping skin on.
- Brush the cut sides with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place avocado halves cut side down onto the grill, pressing gently and cooking 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve.