My AmeriGas Bill
How do I read my AmeriGas Pre-buy invoice?
Important information about your new Pre-Buy program invoice.
Your Pre-Buy invoice will only include items included in your Pre-Buy contract (deliveries and fees where applicable). Any invoice for items not included in your Pre-Buy contract will not show your Pre-Buy balance.
1. Account Number: Your account number for reference and account inquiries.
2. Due Date: Date your payment must be received by your propane company. Payments received after this date are subject to a late charge.
3. Invoice Date: The date this invoice was prepared. Payments received or services rendered after this date are not reflected on this invoice.
4. Service Address: the location where propane was delivered and/or propane services were received.
5. Account Information Box: Provides an overview of account activity
a. Previous Balance: The account balance amount from your last invoice.
b. Payments: Any payment made since your last invoice. Please note this amount only reflects payments received as of the invoice date.
c. Adjustments/Credits: Any adjustment to your account such as credits, coupons, or late fees.
d. New Charges: The new charges to your account from a delivery, service, or installation. Details of the amount listed in the new charges box can be found under the Account Activity section.
e. Account Balance Due: The total outstanding balance on your account. This amount includes previously billed amounts for which payment has not been received.
f. Invoice Amount Due: The amount due for this invoice. This amount does not include any previously billed amounts.
6. Account Activity: Detail of charges for last delivery or service.
7. Important Messages: Messages regarding your account activity including your Pre-Buy balance information.
8. Contact Us & Payment Options Section: Contact information for your local office and our Telepay line (Pay by Phone option); Online billing and automatic payment information.
9. Total Amount Enclosed: enter the amount you are enclosing as payment. You do not have to complete or return this stub if you are paying online or by phone.
10. Address Correction: if your address has changed, check this box and update your information on the reverse side.
11. Return Address: be sure this address shows through the window envelope.
12. Reverse Side of Invoice: please review the reverse side of your invoice for important safety information, definitions and payment terms.
Click on the sample invoice to increase the size for easier viewing.