My AmeriGas Bill
How do I read my AmeriGas monthly invoice?
1. Account Number - your account number for reference and account inquiries.
2. Due Date - date your payment must be received. Payments received after this date are subject to a late charge.
3. Invoice Date - date this invoice was prepared. Payments received or services rendered after this date are not reflected on this invoice.
4. Delivery/Service Location - the location where propane was delivered and/or propane services received.
5. Pay This Amount - the current amount due on your account. SmartPay and AmeriGuard customers will refer to the Detail of Current Charges for total charges with this invoice.
6. Past 30 Days Activity - your account balance at the end of the previous month, which excludes current activity.
7. Detail of Current Charges - charges and credits applied to your account for the current month, along with the ending balance for this month.
8. Messages - messages related to your budget plan, revisions to monthly payments, yearly settle-up and renewal information included in this section.
9. Total Amount Enclosed - enter the amount you are enclosing as payment. You do not have to complete or return this stub if you are paying online or by phone.
10. Address Corrections - if your address has changed, check this box and update your information on the reverse side.
11. Return Address - be sure this address shows through the window envelope.
Click on the sample invoice to increase the size for easier viewing.