My AmeriGas Bill
How do I read my AmeriGas monthly invoice?
1. Account Number- your account number for reference and account inquiries.
2. Contact Information- Local office contact information for delivery, service, and billing inquiries.
3. Due Date- date your payment must be received by AmeriGas. Payments received after this date are subject to a late charge.
4. Invoice Date- date this invoice was prepared. Payments received or services rendered after this date are not reflected on this invoice.
5. Total Payment Due- the amount shown here is the amount due by the due date.
6. Invoice Activity- current charges and/ or credits incurred are described here.
7. Total Current Changes- the amount shown here is the total of all current charges.
8. Reverse Side of Invoice- please review the reverse side of your invoice for important safety information, definitions and payment terms.
9. Total Amount Enclosed- enter the amount you are enclosing as payment. You do not have to complete or return this stub if you are paying online or by phone.
10. Address Corrections- if your address has changed, check this box and update your information on the reverse side.
11. Return Address- be sure this address shows through the window envelope.
Click on the sample invoice to increase the size for easier viewing.