My AmeriGas Bill
How do I read my AmeriGas invoice?
1. Account Number - your account number for reference and account inquiries.
2. Due Date - date your payment must be received. Payments received after this date are subject to a late charge.
3. Invoice Date - date this invoice was prepared. Payments received or services rendered after this date are not reflected on this invoice.
4. Delivery/Service Location - the location where propane was delivered and/or propane services received.
5. Pay This Amount - the current amount due for this invoice.
6. Detail of Current Charges - the charges for last delivery or service.
7. Total Current Charges - current charges and/or credits are described here.
8. Total Amount Enclosed - enter the amount you are enclosing as payment. You do not have to complete or return this stub if you are paying online or by phone.
9. Address Corrections - if your address has changed, check this box and update your information on the reverse side.
10. Return Address- be sure this address shows through the window envelope.
Click on the sample invoice to increase the size for easier viewing.