Propane National Accounts Benefits
At AmeriGas, we specialize in serving companies with many locations spread across many states. Hundreds of companies have already utilized AmeriGas to make their propane purchasing easier and more cost effective.
As a National Account customer, you enjoy the benefit of having a single point of contact and solutions for all questions concerning your account. Our National Accounts Team strives to be a one-call resolution unit.
- Nationwide Service - AmeriGas operates from over 600 locations in 48 states. Even if we don't have a location near one of your sites, we'll ensure that you get quality service.
- Automated Fuel Monitoring - AmeriGas can monitor inventory levels at all your locations. Our advanced forecasting system predicts when a delivery is needed so that you never run out of gas.
- Safety - Your safety means everything to us at AmeriGas. We're committed to workplace safety, employee health and protecting the environment. We review the proper handling of our equipment with your employees and are available to instruct them on propane code requirements.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - AmeriGas provides 24/7 emergency and delivery service through our Emergency Call Center (ECC). The ECC is staffed with AmeriGas employees trained to determine the nature of the call and to contact the appropriate personnel immediately.
- Summary Billing - AmeriGas will provide a centralized summary invoice documenting weekly or monthly volume, price and delivery information for each location. We will save you money because you only need to issue one check.
- Credit Card Payments - AmeriGas accepts American Express, Visa and MasterCard Corporate Purchasing Cards, and Discover Card.
- Electronic Payment Options
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) automates your procurement, billing and payment process. You will not have to key data into your accounts payable system.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) automatically debits your account on a monthly basis and eliminates the costs of processing checks.
- Quality Management Team - Our National Accounts team meets regularly to monitor key performance indicators, as well as evaluate the new account implementation process. We are committed to excellence, and is always researching new ways to improve efficiency so we can better serve our customers.
Contact us at 1-800-853-6790, email us, or complete our National Accounts Information form.
or fill out the form below.