My AmeriGas Statement
How do I read my AmeriGas Statement?
1. Return This Portion - Detach and return this portion with your payment to AmeriGas. Remember to write your account number on your check.
2. Address Correction - If your address is incorrect, check the box, and write your correct address on the back of the Invoice.
3. Amount Due - This is the total amount now due. All invoice charges are due according to the payment terms shown on your statement.
4. Amount Paid - Enter the amount you are enclosing as payment.
5. Previous Balance - Your account balance prior to activity for the billing period for this statement.
6. Payments - The total amount of payments applied to your account.
7. New Charges - The total amount of new charges applied to your account. This amount includes any credit adjustments made to your account.
8. New Balance - Your total account balance.
9. Account Activity - A detailed listing of your account activity, including the types of charges or credits incurred.
10. Payment Terms - Payment is due for each invoice charge according to the terms described on your statement.
11. Balance Subject To Late Payment Charge - The amount that is past due is subject to a late payment charge.
12. Late Payment Rate Code - See back of statement for rate code explanation. Inquiries - Please call this number for all customer service inquiries.
13. Message Area - Important messages are listed here on where you can direct compliments or how to contact a representative to suggest service improvements. Special promotion messages are also listed in this section.
Click on the sample statement to increase the size for easier viewing.
or fill out the form below.