My AmeriGas Bill
How do I read my AmeriGas invoice?
1. Return This Portion - Detach and return this portion with your payment to AmeriGas. Remember to write your account number on your check.
2. Address Correction - If your address is incorrect, check the box, and write your correct address on the back of the Invoice.
3. Amount - The amount shown due for this invoice only. This amount does not include the previous balance.
4. Due Date - Payment for the current invoice charge is due on this date.
5. Amount Paid - Enter the amount you are enclosing as payment.
6. Previous Balance - Your account balance prior to the current invoice amount.
7. Amount - The total amount due.
8. Invoice Activity - The type of charges or credits incurred are described in this section.
9. Total for this Invoice- The total amount for this invoice only. This does not include any previous balance or credit.
10. Inquiries - Please call this number for all customer service inquiries.
11. Message Area - Important messages are listed here on where you can direct compliments or how to contact a representative to suggest service improvements. Special promotion messages are also listed in this section.
Click on the sample invoice to increase the size for easier viewing.
or fill out the form below.