Dependable, low-emission converted propane vehicles can be used for many different types of fleets. These can include government fleets, school buses, mowers and lawn equipment, shuttle buses, transit buses, airport ground service equipment and delivery vans.
Benefits to converting your fleet:
- Propane fleets operate at 5-30 percent less than gasoline fleets
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 19%, creates 20% less nitrogen oxide and up to 60% less carbon monoxide
- Lower fuel costs
- Propane has the lowest flammability range of all alternative fuels
- Domestic propane product reduces dependence on foreign oil
Assistance available for fleet conversions:
- Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) incentive programs available
- A variety of government programs are available for special tax credits, grants and funding programs
- State, county and city agencies with special propane incentives for qualifying fleets
or fill out the form below.