Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID HQ3066
Primary purpose of the Senior E-Commerce Analyst is to assist the E-Commerce Manager with all facets of the E-Commerce Department functions. This job exists in order for the E-Commerce department to operate effectively and expand the numbers of customers and vendors set up on EDI. The Senior E-Commerce Analyst will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager in order to increase the number of customers and vendors using EDI and various other E-Commerce technologies.
· Expand the number of EDI Partners by contacting customers and vendors to determine their EDI capabilities
· Implement EDI processing by developing new EDI maps in Seeburger
· Expand the use of Seeburger as a Enterprise Application Integration tool
· Implement EDI processing by performing testing and setup of an EDI partner
· Expand the number of EDI Partners using AS2
· Ensure that the transaction sets are sent and received by the VAN by overseeing the resolution of processing and transmission problems
· Establish system processing standards by documenting all EDI processes.
· Expedite the relationship among AmeriGas customers and vendors and increase the productivity of the E-Commerce Manager by assisting with EDI projects
· Increase the performance of the E-Commerce Administrator and E-Commerce Coordinator by assisting with advanced problem solving.
· Assist the E-Commerce Manager in developing various business process flows identifying ways to reduce company cost through the use of E-Commerce technologies.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of industry experience
· Windows Troubleshooting experience
· Five to ten years related experience
· EDI/E-Commerce experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Working knowledge of SAP
· Working knowledge of Seeburger BIS
· Basic PC knowledge
· Ability to develop and read EDI ANSI X12 maps
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.