Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID SO3057
During our peak business months of October through March, AmeriGas and the family of propane companies, employs additional Service Technicians to help us meet the needs of our customers.
Why Choose AmeriGas and the Family of Propane Companies SEASONAL WORKFORCE?
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive wages
- Local routes/home every night
- Paid training
- Bonus Plan available
- 401 (k) Company match
- Paid holidays in active months
- Propane discount year round
- $1,000 Return Bonus (available upon return the following year. Must meet minimum hours requirement)
A Delivery Representative is a key point of contact for our customers. They are dedicated and responsible people that can excel in a fast paced work environment and possess exceptional people skills.
A Delivery Representative drives a bobtail propane delivery truck and fills tanks for residential and industrial customers at their site. A Delivery Representative makes 15-25 customer stops on a typical day working in all weather and driving conditions. Our drivers use a rotating ?on call? schedule to cover any off hour customer emergencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old with a valid CDL with HazMat, Tanker & Airbrake endorsements.
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.