Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID HQ3047
Provide technical development and support to enterprise systems. Leverage expertise to integrate legacy processes, systems, and functionality into current solution. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to formulate business requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop scripts, programs and file transfer process using .NET/SQL technologies between 3rd party solutions.
- Modify existing .NET/SQL solutions.
- Experience with Java and Groovy tools to support interfaces.
- Knowledge of SQL 2008 R2, SSIS, FTP, Redgate
- Utilize Agile Methodology practices to implement solutions and work with other developers on larger assignments.
- Ensure test driven design is incorporated in daily development activities.
- Use structured design and MVP to support development practices.
- Analyze errors using proper debugging methods and tools.
- Develop and document user and operations procedures.
- Develop and maintain program and system documentation.
- Instruct others in the use of programs and procedures.
- Develop technical specifications from business user stories.
- Direct system development by providing direction, guidance, and technical expertise to the project team.
- Provide assistance as needed to other programmers and programmer analysts with technical problems and/or questions.
- Assume project leadership responsibilities of project direction, control, and reporting, for minor projects.
- Maintain the project backlog, assign projects to other programmers and programmer analysts, and report project status in the supervisor’s absence.
- Associates degree or higher in Computer Science or a related major.
- 3 years senior programmer analyst experience.
- Desirable knowledge of software development practices, Agile Methodologies, Test Driven Development, Source Control, and Solution Architecture.
- Programming Languages/Tools: .NET, SQL, SSIS, RedGate, Rally, TFS, Java, Groovy, Oracle
- Database environments, including methodologies used to establish logical and physical data base designs and structures.
- Information systems auditing techniques and procedures.
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.