Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID WE2899
At AmeriGas Propane, a Delivery Representative is a key point of contact for our customers. They are dedicated and responsible people that can excel in a fast paced work environment and posses exceptional people skills.
A Delivery Representative drives an AmeriGas Bobtail propane delivery truck and fills tanks for residential and industrial customers at their site. A Delivery Representative makes 15-25 customer stops on a typical day working in all weather and driving conditions. AmeriGas drivers use a rotating "on call" schedule to cover any off hour customer emergencies.
- Drive a bobtail delivery truck to customer sites and fill empty customer tanks of all sizes by pulling the hose from the truck to the tank location
- Customer tanks may be located indoors or outdoors. Outdoor tanks are filled by using the hose from the truck; inside tanks are carried outside to the truck to be filled and then returned inside
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old with a valid CDL with HazMat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Prescription plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.