Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID EA2886
AmeriGas Propane is the nation's largest propane distributor, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and motor fuel propane customers in all 50 states. We have more than 9,000 employees whose spirit, enthusiasm and dedication are displayed every day in the hundreds of cities and towns that we serve across the nation. The company’s focus on employees and our employee’s dedication to customer service will confirm our position as the industry leader. AmeriGas is listed on the New York stock exchange [NYSE: APU]. For more information visit our website at www.amerigas.com
· As the first line of customer contact, represents AmeriGas in a positive way on a daily basis.
· Solves customer service issues with the goal of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
· Answers phone calls and responds to all customer inquiries including, but not limited to pricing, billing, documenting complaints and setting up new orders.
· Work Daily with SAP software.
· Must accurately maintain customer data, transactions and information in SAP through accurate data entry and monitoring via data quality reports.
· Ensure daily, weekly and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately and timely.
· Generate sales and revenues by participating in marketing programs.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Two or more years in customer service industry preferred.
· Strong computer, telephone and communication skills.
· Sales Experience Preferred.
· Prior SAP experience is a plus.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Must have a strong organizational skills as well as be extremely detailed oriented.
· Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
· Must be a service-oriented and sales minded.
· Must have a professional telephone manner with the ability to maintain composure and remain pleasant under high pressure situations.
· Must be resourceful and good at problem resolution.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, company policies and procedures and governmental regulations.
· Ability to multi- task under high pressure situations.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, customers and the general public.
· Knowledge in Accounting/ Bookkeeping is a plus.
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.