Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID HQ2757
Function as the lead IT architect and technology expert in the areas of Web and Mobility development.
· Directs the development, implementation, and maintenance of mobile and web based applications
· Deliver IT programs that support achievement of business objectives. Responsible for collaborating with business-unit management, technology/ business subject matter experts, various IT functional areas, and outside consultants to assess feasibility, determine costs versus benefits, prioritize projects, and develop and implement systems plans that address the information requirements of the business and adhere to established strategic business and systems objectives.
· Direct and indirect responsibility for all aspects of information technology for corporate clients. Provides direction for the development and utilization of human resources, collaborating with internal customers and the rest of IT to balance multiple project priorities.
· Participate as a member of the IT Leadership team in developing and executing the AmeriGas IT strategy.
· Ensures professional and responsible execution of solution delivery process discipline (SDLC methodology applied as appropriate to each project).
Knowledge and Experience:
· Five years of experience managing software development projects
· Minimum ten years of Information Technology related experience.
· Several years of budget responsibilities
· Experience supporting the following environments is highly valued, but not all are required:
o Web 2.0
o SAP Biller-Direct, Internet Sales, SAP Portal
o Energy/Retail industries
o Distribution & Logistics
o Microsoft Sharepoint
o Sales & Marketing
· Strong background in iOS Mobility Development
· Strong knowledge of web-based application development in .NET with a SQL back-end
· Strong knowledge in Java web development
· Strong knowledge of current technology development/trends in area of expertise.
· Knowledge of development methodologies for strategies and technology plans
· Strong technology orientation with a passion for applied technology.
· BA/BS degree in Information Science, Technology, or a related field
· Master’s degree a plus
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.