Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID SE2673
SUMMARY: The primary role of the Quality Assurance Specialist is to provide front-line support (go-live and on-going) to the end user base within their Area and is actively involved in the communication and support of SAP enhancements as new features are released. Specialist is responsible for New Customer set up and Super User Maintenance, monitors activity of customer billing, customer service and various logs. Acts as “How To” Support Desk for districts.
· Experienced CRR who is knowledgeable in district day to day operations.
· Well-respected within their workplace; viewed as a “go-to” resource
· SAP knowledge, ability to navigate in both STARS and SAP
· Supportive; can listen, mentor and train other districts in SAP
· Able to monitor and evaluate district files and reports for accuracy
· Good understanding of AmeriGas business direction, organization, and culture
· Provide front-line support to end users before, during, and after the SAP and business process rollout which can include expert-led training, ‘how to’ support and escalation of issues.
· Responsible for data quality review including, data quality reports, unapplied payment monitoring, unbilled monitoring (particularly service) and incompletion log monitoring.
· Work closely with the Center of Excellence and Support Desk in developing knowledge based learning and issue resolution databases
· Act as an extended member of the Center of Excellence and help facilitate the implementation of SAP releases
· Provide Change & Readiness team with information, updates and feedback on key issues and concerns expressed by program participants; make recommendations regarding process improvement
· Maintain, update and audit all applicable central data elements for support area
· Maintain a professional image
· Perform other duties as may be assigned (i.e. CRR, Lockbox, etc.)
o Aptitude for computer systems, including experience in Windows™ applications
o Comfortable with navigating and working with ambiguity
· Good communication skills
o Ability to take direction well and work independently
o Good communication skills, both written and verbal
o Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning and teaching others
o Excellent teamwork skills
o Advocate for (and supporter of) change initiatives
· Organization Skills
o Good organizational skills and attention to detail
o Ability to adapt positively to a changing environment and shifting priorities
o Adaptability and flexibility; quickly learns and adjusts to changes in circumstances
o Ability to influence others to take actions and achieve objectives
o Demonstrated ability to make sound judgments and decisions
· Minimum High School diploma required
· Experienced CRR or business office in responsible position of 5+ years
· Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) should be at intermediate level
· SAP knowledge desired
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.