Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID HQ2664
An AmeriGas Service Tech is responsible for delivering, installing, and removing of large propane tanks at permanent or temporary locations. A Service Tech drives a flat bed truck with a crane and boom to deliver tanks.
- Drive a flat bed truck to deliver, install and remove large tanks
- Operate a crane and dolly to maneuver tanks
- Perform all installations and removals of tanks
- Find and repair leaks at customer sites
- Deliver, pick up and repair customer storage cages
- Operate a trencher to run gas lines
- Assist with sanding and painting of tanks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old with a valid CDL with HazMat and Air Brake endorsements, and acceptable driving history
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Ability to walk 1 to 2 miles and climb steps/ladders
- Lifting, loading and carrying cages, cylinders and equipment
- Bending and climbing in and out of the truck
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.