Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID MW2421
An AmeriGas Delivery Representative drives an AmeriGas Bobtail propane delivery truck and fills tanks for residential and industrial customers at their site. The Delivery Rep may make 15-25 customer stops on a typical day.
- Drive the delivery truck to customer sites and fill empty customer tanks of all sizes by pulling the truck's hose from the truck to the tank location.
- Customer tanks may be located indoors or outdoors. Outdoor tanks will be filled by using the hose from the truck; inside tanks will be carried outside to the truck to be filled and then returned inside.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old with at least a class B CDL with HazMat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements, and acceptable driving history
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Ability to walk 1 to 5 miles, climb steps/ladders and carry multiple propane cylinders weighing up to 75lbs each.
- Bending and climbing in and out of the truck
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.