Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID MW2369
At AmeriGas our Sales and Service Managers are responsible for effectively and profitably managing the daily operations and the employees of the districts. The positions an SSM will manage include Delivery Drivers, Service Techs, Cylinder Route Drivers, and Customer Relations Reps
- Achieving sales and profitability objectives in conjunction with the Market Manager.
- Guiding and directing employees to achieve the company's objectives in sales and profits.
- Hiring new personnel and supervising their training.
- Ensuring that all data processing and documents are done correctly and timely.
- Ensuring that the districts comply with all regulatory requirements and company safety policies and procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating deliveries and service work.
- Effectively resolving customer issues and complaints at the district level.
- Implementing company sales promotion plans and working effectively with Account Managers and the Market Sales Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Market Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of successful, proven management of others, preferably in the propane industry.
- Must be accomplished at understanding and interpreting financial documents such as P&L's.
- Must be computer-literate, especially in programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please respond to posting via email or fax. Thank you.
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.