Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID SE2021
An AmeriGas Customer Relations Representative (CRR) will provide customer service to telephone and walk-in clients. During phone calls you will; supply pricing information, schedule service appointments, dispatch deliveries and handle complaints. You will also be responsible for achieving back office and customer service objectives as set by the District Manager.
- Practice and reinforce superior customer service skills in customer interactions on the telephone or in person.
- Initial contact for all pricing related issues.
- Accurately input and maintain customer data.
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Generate sales and revenues by participating in marketing programs.
- Perform pricing exceptions and bids in accordance with authority delegated by District Manager.
- Make credit and collection calls to customers as required to reach A/R goals.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately and timely.
- Perform cash control and record retention activities per Company policy.
- Responsible for processing fuel and appliance inventory.
- Schedule service work and dispatch delivery tickets
- Participate in coaching for performance improvement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years in customer service industry preferred
- Strong computer, telephone and communication skills
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.