Career OpportunitiesApply Online
Job ID NE1827
At AmeriGas our District Managers are responsible for effectively and profitably managing the daily operations and the employees of the districts. The District Manager oversees the performance of Delivery Drivers, Service Techs, Cylinder Route Drivers, and Customer Relations Reps
- Achieving sales and profitability objectives in conjunction with the Area Manager.
- Guiding and directing employees to achieve the company's objectives in sales and profits.
- Hiring new personnel and supervising their training.
- Ensuring that all data processing and documents are done correctly and timely.
- Ensuring that the districts comply with all regulatory requirements and company safety policies and procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating deliveries and service work.
- Effectively resolving customer issues and complaints at the district level.
- Implementing company sales promotion plans and working effectively with Account Managers and the Market Sales Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Area Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of successful, proven management of others, preferably in the propane industry.
- Must be accomplished at understanding and interpreting financial documents such as P&L's.
- Must be computer-literate, especially in programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please forward a cover email as well as current resume to John Stiles at email address provided.
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.